Little Chocolate Lava Cake
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES||DIFFICULTY|
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C. Grease 2 ramekins with coconut oil.
- Stir the chocolate and oil together in a bowl. Stir in the eggs, coconut and sweetener – it will be a dough-like consistency that is pourable.
- Pour into 2 greased ramekins. Bake for 9 minutes, until the top is set but still wobbly. Do NOT over-bake!
- Turn out onto plates and serve with berries and a dusting of powdered xylitol
- If you want to turn your cakes out, grease your ramekins REALLY WELL! If you are only after the taste, then just serve in the ramekins.
- Do NOT over-bake! The top needs to be set, but jiggly. Don’t deprive yourself of that gooey centre.
- Best eaten straight out of the oven! If you leave them in the ramekins for long, they will continue to cook and set more than you might like.
- This recipe is from Amy Lee's Nourish in 5 Healthy desserts that are 5 ingredients easy & delicious!. The ultimate 'must-have' healthy wholefood baking book of our time.