Written By Go Vita
Lycopene and the Link to Heart & Prostate Health With Sam Hunter
WELCOME TO THE
GO VITA PODCAST
With the Wellness Couch
Today we are talking heart health, prostate health, tomatoes, and lycopene… and yes there’s a major link between everything I have just said! To find out more let’s chat to Sam Hunter – Founder of the Tomato Pill Company.
- Over 2.6 million Australians take statins, more than 40 million Americans and over 250 million people – that’s a quarter of a billion folks – so heart health – or the lack of it – is a major issue the world over. What does the humble tomato have to do with improving heart function?
- What are the main benefits of lycopene?
- What are the common questions people have before they decide to include supplementary lycopene in their health regime?
- For people listening who wish to go into the Go Vita store and find out more about lycopene, what questions do you suggest they ask their in-store naturopath or Go Vita professional?
- How does lycopene support a healthy prostate?
- The difference in using lycopene for preventative measures VS if you’ve already been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease or prostate cancer?