Written By Go Vita
The Wonders of Vitamin E, Tocotrienols & Annatto with Dr Barrie Tan
WELCOME TO THE
GO VITA PODCAST
With the Wellness Couch
Today we are talking all things Vitamin E – or tocotrienols to be exact – and the Amazonian super plant Annatto to be even more specific.
Our feautured guest today is considered the world’s foremost expert on Vitamin E. Dr Barrie Tan is credited with discovering tocotrienol in three major natural sources: palm, rice and annatto. A scientist first and foremost, Dr Tan earned his Ph.D. in Chemistry/Biochemistry from the University of Otago, New Zealand and spent several years as a professor at the University of Massachusetts.
On this episode we discuss:
- How Barrie’s trip to the Amazon changed his professional life forever (and has massively contributed to human health)
- The difference between tocopherol and tocotrienol
- How tocotrienols are far more effecient than tocopherols
- What makes annatto tocotrienol superior
- How tocotrienols reduce oxidative stress in the body. And so much more …
Dr Tan has been very generous by providing all listeners of this episode a free copy of his book, The Truth About Vitamin E. To access your free copy, click here and enter the code govita to receive the ebook.
To find out more about Tocotrienols and Essential Nutritions’ Delta Gold Tocotrienol E make sure you go to your local Go Vita store or check it out online at www.govita.com.au