POMPOM BANANA BREAD
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES||DIFFICULTY60|
- 1½ cups mashed banana
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, extra
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 25 cm x 10 cm loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- Place mashed banana in a large bowl, add the oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla, and mix well. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into tin. Peel the extra banana, slice it in half lengthwise and arrange cut side up on top of batter. Bake for 1 hour. Brush the top with maple syrup. Cool completely in the tin before turning out.
- Serve with whipped ricotta and extra maple syrup.