ANZAC BISCUITS: Made with Organic Ingredients
Once upon a time the Anzac biscuits were long-distance messages of love and care from mums, wives and girlfriends wanting to do something special for their beloved men who were far away fighting in a horrific war for our country.
The Anzac biscuits were made at the time with flour, oats and golden syrup as those were the ingredients that were at hand in the kitchen and would survive the long journey.
Today we are bringing you a very simple recipe for you to do at home and help Australia to keep this tradition alive in the name of all the men and women who have and continue to serve Australia in the armed forces using some of our range of Organic Road ingredients.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES||DIFFICULTY|
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Melt dairy-free butter and golden syrup. Stir to combine.
- Stir in bicarbonate of soda.
- Then add the Organic Road Rolled Oats, Organic Road Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Organic Road Desiccated Coconut and Organic Road Coconut Sugar.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 min. Allow to cool down on baking trays before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.