Written By Go Vita
for better brain health, focus & more
with DR David Foreman
WELCOME TO THE
GO VITA PODCAST
With the Wellness Couch
Today on the Go Vita podcast we are talking all things sage … and not just any old sage but Sibelius: Sage ™ – what it is, why it’s incredible for brain health and focus and so much more. To have this chat, we’re going straight to the top and chatting with one of the world’s foremost experts on sage.
Dr David Foreman is a pharmacist, naturopath, author, speaker and media personality known internationally as, “The Herbal Pharmacist®”. David is a graduate of the University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy, and author of hundreds of articles and dozens of books. He currently sits on the editorial advisory board for Nutritional Outlook and on the content advisory board for Vitafoods Europe, Vitafoods Asia and Vitafoods Insights. His mission is to educate as many people as possible about the benefits of natural health and healing using his “4 Pillars of Health: Diet, Exercise, Spirituality and Supplements.
On this episode we discuss:
- The history sage and how and why it’s been used across almost every culture for thousands of years
- How sage is so good for brain health
- The difference between sage and Sibelius: Sage ™
- Why many of us suffer from brain fog, poor concentration, mid-afternoon slumps and so on
- The research behind Sibelius: Sage ™
- Sibelius: Sage ™ and its effectiveness in helping with pain, swelling, sweating, hot flushes, indigestion and more.