ORANGE MACADAMIA CAKE
Indulge yourself and the whole family with this amazing Orange Macadamia Cake recipe by Sam Gowing.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES||DIFFICULTY|
250g caster sugar, plus extra for dusting
1 cup almond milk
½ cup Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil
zest of 1 orange
300g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
1 teaspoon powdered yeast
½ cup Brookfarm Brothers Blend Entertainer, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 200°C for fan-forced. Prepare a 20cm round cake tin by brushing with Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil and dusting with sugar and flour.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until creamy and pale.
- Add the milk, Brook farm Premium Macadamia Oil and orange zest.
- Sift flour and yeast together, slowly add to the mixture and combine. Fold in Brother’s Blend Entertainer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer comes away clean. Turn the cake out onto a rack and cool completely.